28 October 2011

Pbb 45th Annual Dinner Night

Pbb 45th Annual Dinner Night was fall on 22 Oct 2011 @ The Mines Convention Centre.
This year was just same like last year, all Region I,II,III,IV joined tgt for this annual dinner.
Alltotal 4k staff have to join for the dinner.
This year were a bit diff from the pass few year, because they decided to put in singing competition in the annual dinner btw Region.
Each Region they will select 2 person to represent the Region,
and I'm selected in the Finalist for Region IV:)
On the day,wake up pretty early in the morning and went for make-up and hair do.
Our dinner night theme for this year was Red Carpet Gala.
So, I had choosen a very nice dinner gaun for the dinner night:)
Tadaaa...
Everything was done.
How special was this light green gaun btw the others...
This were some pictures taken with my lovely colleague in Subang Jaya branch...
Cheerssss...With the champagne:)

And finally gongrats to myself:)
I had won for Region IV as 1st Runner-Up with RM 1500 cash:)
With the song- Poker Face Remix by Lady Gaga...


The night ends with beautiful memory.