07 September 2011

My Life

I love shopping,
I love traveling,
I love to spend money and buy worth stuff!
This pair of vintage heels in brown colour, I had been searching for so long,
Finally i get it at pyramid!!!
Worth it with the price!
Nice and comfortable...
Every month I'll go for medicure and padicure...
Scrub and spa at nail saloon...
I also will go for massage and spa to release stress!!!
Facial too^^ I love facial much^^ keep my skin nice and smooth^^
Besides than that, I will also go for hair treatment and spa:)
To keep my hair smooth...
After I had perm my hair, I noticed that my hair had damaged!!!
I need to keep doing treatment to repair it:)
This is all I'll spend in a month^^
For me is worth it^^
Every girl likes to be more and more pretty^^
So, they dont mind to spend it all at this beauty saloon:)
As the same for me^^