20 September 2011

Busy Bee

I gonna be very busy for this 2 month...
I need to go for rehersal for the coming soon Public Bank annual dinner,
I need to be a vocalist, go for recording...
I have to take part in singing competition, practise my song always...
Then, have to join for theme dress competition, I still need to search for my dinner dress...
Really busy busy busy!!! Less time to accompany my hub:(
I still have to go for my singing session for live music cafe every Friday and Saturday night.
Everyday try to learn new song, I got no time for myself to update my blog.
More update just on my Instagram:) So,readers can follow me^^
A picture i smile with teeth:)hehe
Thinking of brace my teeth~
Look forward to the Oct trip with the hub:)
Visit an island for release all these stress!!!
I got no time for oversea trip, still planning of it!!!
People are looking for me to sing, but hub refuse all!!!
Sometimes I'll upset because he is too self fish...
Latest event on this Thursday at ss15, Library bar and cafe grand opening,
Actually I'm invited to become an vocalist,but bf not allow...
Sob sob...Anyhow i know that he love me much, I'll respect all his decision...
Dear all, night, tomorrow gonna go for head office for vocal training!!!See ya!!!