21 June 2011

Friendship Like Us♥

A picture with my dearest Aikiyo Ng @ Snowflake last 2 weeks
She is pretty for me even she never put on cosmetic on her face...
I like her pure face without makeup
I like her eye
I remember we know each other very long ago,but not really close last time:)
Now we was like real sister,we chat everything...
We sms always,Whatsapp and Talkbox each others everyday day...
And we swear that never betray each others:)
As people knew that i had some problems with my 'friend' last time,It's really bring me down and feed up!!!
Now, I was like hard to believe in friendhsip...It's really a nightmare for me!!!
I don't know who can i trust,who else I can talk to...
Is she!!!!
She is the only one always beside me♥Thx dear...
I Love You
Nowadays having some problem with my iphone button!!!!
OMFG!!!I hate that!!!!
And this is the latest theme i using:)
Very nice with this white burberry theme
Just share for those who interest to dl