21 August 2009

::Cookies

I had my Tea Time now...
Drinking my Mocha~~~
I do love coffee much~~~I've around 2 weeks never go Starbucks...
Seriusly i miss the taste and the smell...




This coffee shop cant beat startbucks at all...
I'm dissapointed...
Nevermind,cause he brought me this")
My lovely cookies!!!!




----------------------------------------------
I had already BLACK LIST this desert shop!!!
Location:Kepong


First time went to this shop with all my cousin...
I thought will be nice cause its full house all the time...
But then,after try...my gooosss
SHIT!!!
This is the oni things i feel nice...
Mango 'Tat'...


椰汁西米露
What the hell is this???


冰糖雪耳敦雪蛤
This is my order!!!Totally spoild my mood!!!


红豆糕


One words to descripe,that is shit!!!! I swear i'll never ever go anymore....