03 August 2009

The CaVe




Location: SS2
Restaurant:The Cave


I had visit The Cave last week")
Its a nice and romantic restaurant...i fall for it^^


The food was nice but the price not cheap~
*Me Me Me



I still Love my Tatto...



I got the mood to put on hair extention on tat day...LoL
How do you guys feel???Long or short hair suit me more???


Bold
Any one interest in hair extention can leave me a comment^^
I got frenz can get thick and real hair extention...
RM200 per piece*





While waiting the food~




My Menu today's*





Feel like wanna eat???xoxo
I drop a visit at the cave~got 5 floor^^





I gaint 1kg this month...OMG





Nowaday,i prefer light make up...
Can you see the diff???





I so like to eat...
Will you bring me all the way to eat???
Miss my babe boi-Da...
*Ciao