11 August 2011

New Ink

Halo,if you guys saw the background of this picha,I think you guys will know what crazy things I wanna do again:)haha
Yeahhhh,you're right!!!
I just suddenly wanted to get an ink on my body again...
Think twice but at last I still go ahead with it:)This time hubby accompany me:)
And the best damn thing was,he did a same star on his neck too^^
Haha,Bibi, you're mine forever now:)
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*devil smile
Tadaaa....
Nice right? I choosen a very small design on my neck with the star logo...
Star with a symbol of shining,
to remind myself,there are always bright day along the life...Never ever give up:)
Ohh yeah, i received lots of comment from you guys that asking me where am i did this tattoo...
Gonna post it up here with the add n phone no:)
Here you go:
Lefty Tattoo Studio
05-02B, 5th floor,
Berjaya Time Square,55100
Kuala Lumpur
Open 7 days:12pm to 9pm
Contact:(603)21480502