05 December 2010

I Sick AGAINnnNN


Halo peeps,sorry for the late updated...
Im sick for a week...Yesterday went into hoipital...
Its a destruction of my beatiful Sunday...
I supposed to shopping around with the Boyfriend,but... ...
Due to the Inflammation of the urethra,my abdominal was so so pain...
F*ck!!!
It makes me so hard to walk...I cant even walk straight or sleep...
So,mummy brought me to the clinic...
Doctor gave me an injection but seems like not working at all...
The pain still run over my abdominal...
And i cried...
Back to the home and took those medicine but i vomited after taking it...
Then the Boyfriend came and visited me...
He brought me to he hospital nearby my place,which is Sunway Medical Centre...
Again,i get injection from the doctor...
After 15min,i felt better,and there is no more pain...
Shit things keeps on come to me on this December...
My body is really too weak...
Boyfriend is the oni one who take care of me,I was very impressed:)
Thank you my babe and always love you:)