17 August 2010

Redbox @ Pavillion


Opsss...I delay my post again...sigh
So, to be simple and easy,back to the topic...
Last Saturday hang out with my two babes...
Viick & Jiajia:)

When to Viick's house and had breakfast with her at Kepong^^
After that went Pavilion for shopping^^

I really really love shopping...
Brought some clothes @ Cotton On:)hehe
Then,Jiajia reached:)
3 of us went Redbox cheong k again:)

We like to sing^^





Picturewith s my babes^^

Tatto that belong's to us~



Took some picha with the miinii instant:)


In the night,still stick with my dear viick^^
Dinner together...4 of us:)
Shabu Shabu...yum yum
Jiajia due to some personal reason she can't joined us:(






After dinner,went to Genting for movie:)
I need to updated myself ady...Long time never go for movie...sigh

Curse Of The Deserted...
For me,so damn bored with the movie...
Anyhow i still enjoyed the day:)