22 June 2010

First Meet with Vanny

Vanny,a girl who was just 16,i know her on FB...
She call me for meet many times but failed,finally we meet up on last Saturday night...
Have a drink at Oldtown and went for K^^


I use to be with him all the time...
My lovely Boyfriend^^


A freash look with the new hair style...


Nth much to blog...Not really enjoy on that night because i had a sore throat...
Can't really sing well...
Check it out some video record on my FB:)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000982846472


Trying hard now to get a healthy life so that can get a healthy skin...
No dark circle!!!


Some pictures with her...
We got not much topic maybe our age is so much diff...
I'm old,maybe:)



This chicken wing was too too nice:)till i use both of my hand to eat:)


Back home at 3am...Send Vanny home,but she giving wrong direction...
So it cause me back home at 4.07am...
Oh my godness!!!
Tired